Jennavier

Erik Larson
Healing Trauma
Peter A. Levine
Tess Gerritsen
Dead Beautiful - Yvonne Woon Dead Beautiful is a paranormal romance about a girl named Renee whose parents are killed mysteriously and is then sucked into a web of secrets about mortality/immortality and the meaning of life all impersoned by super hot/super strong/ probably older then he looks Dante. Wow, that was a sentence.
My take on the book was in three stages:
Beginning of the book- This is slow... Well, at least the heroine has a fun voice. Can this ever pick up?
Middle of Book - Holy cow! These events are really interesting and I'm kinda pulling for the romantic lead. I can't wait to get to the end and find out how it all works out!
End of Book - Really? Eew.

The heroine in this one is really fun, so if you like paranormal romance's this one is a great bet. I'm a little burnt out on them so I'm a lot harder to impress. Plus, there is no love triangle. This book deserves an A just for that. On the other hand I really had a hard time wrapping myself around the ending. Everyone who dies younger then 21 comes back as a soul eater? And no one is the past umpteenth thousand years figured it out? Hmmmm.... Not only is it gross, I have a hard time believing it.
So now you know.