Jennavier

Erik Larson
Healing Trauma
Peter A. Levine
Tess Gerritsen
Kissed by an Angel - Elizabeth Chandler Ahh.... to try to do this in a way that's short.
Book One: and excellent encapsulation of the beauty of first love in a way that left me totally nostalgic but ended "bittersweet". Since this causes a mild depression that requires cookie dough to cure my waist does not thank you.
Book Two: Dear Heavens what is the point here. My romance is being set up as a mystery and I'm required to read a books worth of angsty, mystery laden filler. Yerk.
Book Three: Wow, this plot is really coming together! The mystery is picking up and the romance is sweet. Sad that it's also a little traumatic, but what can you do? Yay for a resolution where no one ends up with what they originally wanted but we're all happy anyway.
That pretty much sums it up. I wish I could have read this story in 300 pages instead of 700. The only thing that I would say definitively is that I got really tired of the characters. Even Tristan and Ivy wore really thin by the end.