Jennavier

Erik Larson
Healing Trauma
Peter A. Levine
Tess Gerritsen
Timeless (Parasol Protectorate, #5) - Gail Carriger Okay,finding out one of your favorite series is ending- and the book in your hands is the very last one- coupled with PMS is such an awkward thing. My poor husband almost didn't survive.
As you may have guessed from that little bit of TMI Timeless is the last in the Parasol Protectorate. Why this is specifically the end I didn't really understand, since it's not really more of an ending then any of the others. I appreciate the fact that Carriger isn't trying to draw it out into eternity so I'm not going to ask any question! Aside from that, it was just as funny and interesting as the rest of the series. Alexia, with the assistance of her daughter Prudence, continues to set things upside down in Steampunk London and now in Egypt. Sign up for fun!