Jennavier

Erik Larson
Healing Trauma
Peter A. Levine
Tess Gerritsen
Eternally Yours - Cate Tiernan There were some things I didn't like, but since I can't remember this and I just finished the book a few hours ago I'm going to go with five stars and let the rest go. I loved the first two books of this series and was really coveting a shiny third to end it all. I love the heroine, the voice is so strong it feels like I could turn a corner and meet these people. The ending was interesting and I really like how Nastasya grew up. I'm excited to see what this author is doing next!
Edit: I remember one of the things that was frustrating. The pacing is really uneven. Very like real life, but not so much appreciated when it's a fantasy novel at the end of a series. It didn't make me able to put the book down so it obviously wasn't that bad!