Jennavier

Erik Larson
Healing Trauma
Peter A. Levine
Tess Gerritsen
Treason Keep - Jennifer Fallon My overwhelming memory of this book is my dad mocking me for the amount of boob the model on the front has. That's really hysterical considering he likes military sci-fi, the cover boob capital of the fiction world. At the time I was just mortified. Considering I loved this book I hustled around with the cover carefully facing me.
Now that sharing time is over, how about I talk about the actual book? Treason Keep picks up with R'Shiel being a fierce warrior maiden, leaving forever behind the girl that we started with in Medalon. I loved the romance in this one. Tarja was an interesting character that I really rooted for. Yes, it is slightly icky that they grew up thinking they were siblings but it works. Treason Keep is a fascinating addition to the world Fallon is building.