Jennavier

Erik Larson
Healing Trauma
Peter A. Levine
Tess Gerritsen
Chosen at Nightfall - C.C. Hunter Chosen at Nightfall was satisfying in a lovely way. CC Hunter is a great writer and her book are always fantastic. As the capstone of a series Chosen wraps up the longtime issues and leaves everything in a great place. Everything for Kylie is finished but stuff is left outstanding for a new series featuring her best friends Della. I'm excited for that because Della is the only character who felt like she still had a lot of room to grow.
Technical notes: Chosen felt a little bit slow occasionally compared to the others but I think that was just because it was the last book. I'm noticing that almost all series finale's in the book world struggle with pacing because there is so much to wrap up. I'll have to look into this in the future.