Jennavier

Erik Larson
Healing Trauma
Peter A. Levine
Tess Gerritsen
Queen Isabella: Treachery, Adultery, and Murder in Medieval England - Alison Weir Allison Weir is a very thorough researcher. She writes well and manages to spice up the often dull process of sorting through expense reports to find the truth about the lives of those 800 years dead. Not an easy task! It's still rough reading. If you love meticulously researched biographies about interesting women then this book is for you. If your not sure check out a sample. Really, it's a hit or miss kind of thing.
For me it was a hit. I actually found myself just reading it for fun. Considering I got it to be the broccoli in my reading diet that was beyond awesome. I found myself glued to the tragedy of a smart women trying and failing to find independence in midevil England. For those of you who hate sadness she doesn't end up nearly as bad off as many of her contemporaries. Trying to learn about historical women is not for the faint of heart. Those we hear about where those who ran afoul of their culture.